telnetd server application

Yann Sionneau yann at minet.net
Fri Jul 23 21:21:52 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am trying to use the telnetd included in RTEMS source tree to start a
shell in order to do a nice sample application for the Ethernet driver
of milkymist bsp.

Is there some documentation about how to use it ?

I tried what i thought was correct, according to what i've read in the
telnetd source code.

I've put the code i am using as attachment.

I get this error running the application :

*** MILKYMIST NETWORKING TEST by Yann Sionneau ***
== Initializing Network ==
== Starting telnetd ==
WARNING: registering the PTY driver FAILED
telnetd cannot initialize PTY driver

If you have some advice i would really appreciate :)

Cheers,

--
Yann Sionneau