Access my local files using RTEMS

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Thu Jul 15 06:55:57 UTC 2010

On 12/07/10 1:48 AM, Vinu Rajashekhar wrote:
> I have a follow-up question based on this.
> I could access my local files using pc386
> script and qemu -hda fat: option.
>
> Similarly, does all the other targets also support
> something like this, if the simulator is not qemu ?

Sorry to butt in on your thread :) :)

Yes qemu provides access via the FAT emulation method. This method has a
limited number of files that can be seen. I am not sure what the limit
is but a large tree of files results in files not appearing with no
errors or warnings.

On real hardware with working networking configurations I use the NFS
file system.

Chris