[Milkymist-devel] telnetd server application

Till Straumann strauman at slac.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 27 08:28:44 UTC 2010

Do you have IMFS configured? Looks like the underlying
open("/dev/pty0") call failed with EIO.

BTW - my usual rant: When submitting a problem report
you could make our life a *lot* easier if you would attach
a ****!!!!COMPLETE!!!!**** console log rather than
editing it and submitting only the few lines that you think
are important. Even the messages that were printed
long before the error occurred might give us clues.
If we don't have this information we might have to go
back and write messages like this one which takes useless
time...

-- T.