GeSys on a mvme167?

Jan C. Bernauer bernauer at mit.edu
Wed Jul 28 15:29:40 UTC 2010

   On 28.07.10 10:42, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> On 07/28/2010 09:32 AM, Jan C. Bernauer wrote:
>>  Please ignore that, it works now. My build system was confused.
>> Configure, make clean and make helped.
>>
> Does this mean that cexp works on mvme167?
Yes! I get a shell. Some bugs remain, for example lkup.help(1) dies with
a Null pointer dereference.
Debugging that right now.

> What about the RTEMS tests?  networking?

Have not tried all of them, but seems to work fine.
Networking seems to work too, but it is not stress tested.

> I actually have an old MVME167 here but need
> advice in getting it booting RTEMS.  So since you
> have it working, this would be a good time to
> make sure the RTEMS Wiki was right and
> my board was usable.

It should work. Do you have the 167bug or vxware boot roms?
I'm working with 167bug. I can send you my env, niot and nv-ram settings
if you like.

Best regards,
Jan