[fredette at csail.mit.edu: sun2/sun3/sun4c/sun4u emulator]

Gedare Bloom gedare at gwmail.gwu.edu
Tue Jun 8 14:13:09 UTC 2010

Thanks for the pointer. AFAIW the sun2 and sun3 targets aren't
SPARC-based.  However, SPARCstation is SPARC V7 (so not too different
from the sparc RTEMS), and the sun-4u is SPARC V9, for which I'll be
releasing an RTEMS port in 4.11 -- So I will check this out and see if
it might be useful as a testing tool.

-Gedare