rtems with matlab autocode problems

João Rasta freakforever at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 16:40:25 UTC 2010

Yes, i have no warnings during compilation. To compile i use
sparc-rtems-gcc.

I can print from all the tasks except function calls that are declared in
the library functions. I even manualy created a test function in the library
just to print something and then exit(0) afterwards but still no luck. But
it is strange since i get no warnings or errors during compilation. This is
the output of the application, where "Load X" are successfully loaded
threads.

Load 1--

Load 2--

Load 3

Load 3
Load 4
Load 5
Start GNC on wrapper

    ¬ÖUf
    ¬ÖUf
Program exited normally.

I don't see why it doesn't work, it is just a printf(), same as in all other
tasks.

Best,
JM