Thumb-2/ARMv7/Cortex-M support.

Mike Panetta mprtems at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 27 20:24:46 UTC 2010

We could work together on this, but I only have a small amount of time to dedicate to it at the moment.  I have a couple of different Cortex-M3 devel kits I can test on.

I am not quite sure where to start myself.  I was thinking the best place to start was the cpukit arm code in cpukit/score/cpu/arm and see what needs to be changed/modified for cortex-m3.

Thanks,
Mike