How to port RTEMS on a Cortex-M3 microcontroller

Christian Castellaro christian.castellaro at students.hevs.ch
Wed Jun 23 07:32:39 UTC 2010

Hello Sebastian,

Thank you very much for your quick response and link (even if I had already read it).

>From what I've read in the wiki and mailing list Cortex microcontrollers aren't supported.

I'll search information about the toolchain but Cortex isn't supported by the arm cpukit. I think I'll have to write a cpukit myself and I really don't know where and how to start...

I'll write an e-mail to Mike Panetta to see how far he went in this task.

again thank you very much