Test Version of new RTEMS Web Site

Thu Mar 4 14:43:52 UTC 2010

Hi,

Chris Johns and I are working to revamp the
RTEMS website.  The current site is 7 years
old and was created by copying the gcc.gnu.org
site as a baseline.  The new site will be Drupal
based.  There are a number of advantages with
the main one being that it will no longer be
required to hand edit HTML. :)

The test version is hosted at http://www.rtems.info.

Feedback and comments are appreciated.