RTEMS Developers Available

Tue Mar 9 17:16:49 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have never done this before but this
seemed like a good first time.  Within
the next 4-6 weeks, the projects that
some of the core RTEMS developers
(including myself) will come to an end.
There is currently no RTEMS work for us
in hand.

If you have an RTEMS feature you would like
to see implemented, need help on your
application, or anything else RTEMS related,
we would really appreciate the RTEMS-related
work.

Users supporting the core development team
is really how things happen.  The core
developers love working on RTEMS and
do a lot of work as volunteers but we have
families to feed and prefer RTEMS-related
work. :)

Now back to our regularly scheduled technical
discussions.