MSDOS problem

wu yufan zzwuyu at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 03:01:48 UTC 2010

hello all:

     I want to usb DOSFS for my U disk.However, I found that the creat
time,modify time all wrong.When I see the code in
libfs/src/dosfs/msdos_conv.c,the function
msdos_date_unix2dos(unsigned int t, unsigned short *ddp,
                    unsigned short *dtp)
   which is invoked by msdos_creat_node()
in   msdos_date_unix2dos(time_ret, &time_val, &date). The second argument
must be date,but in there is time. Also the third argument.Is it a problem?

   My  rtems version is 4.8.0,also I found it same in 4.9.3.

Regards

zzwuyu