uC5282 Exit Behaviour Question

Wed Mar 31 16:22:34 UTC 2010

Hi,

On the qemu simulator, the uC5282 BSP does NOT
exit properly.  When I trace through rtems_shutdown_executive,
the code which restores the context from
the original BSP appears to have no impact.  When
it does an rts, it returns to the caller rather
than back into the initialization sequence
where it would return to boot_card.

Can someone with real hardware trace what happens
from rtems_shutdown_executive on?

Thanks.