Test Version of new RTEMS Web Site

Fri Mar 5 13:06:02 UTC 2010

On 03/05/2010 06:20 AM, Aanjhan R wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 3:43 PM, Joel Sherrill<joel.sherrill at oarcorp.com>  wrote:
>
>> Feedback and comments are appreciated.
>>
> 1. Why not make the wiki also in similar theme?

Chris is handling style issues so he will have to comment.

My main one is that the wiki uses a different style sheet
and would have to be hand-crafted individually.  But if
Chris is willing, it is a good idea.
> 2. The news updates below on the main page can have a clear
> distinction between the posts. Something like a box for every news
> update. Will look prettier and more readable.

Again.. style issue.

I also meant to ask if it was possible to not use a separate
line for the date.  Or at least put the date below the news
item.
> 3. Content wise it is neat and well organised in my opinion. Though we
> might want to do a test run on someone who is unfamiliar with RTEMS
> site and looking for some info. Best people - New incoming GSoC 2010
> candidates.

Yes.  That's the ultimate goal.  Is it easier to find things for
a newbie.
> Great work!

Thanks.

I think I will get Jeff to help me install the rewrite rules
on rtems.org today so we can move this over.  I think it is
close enough to just move it when that is done.

--joel