Test Version of new RTEMS Web Site

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Fri Mar 5 23:10:50 UTC 2010

On 6/03/2010 9:05 AM, Joel Sherrill wrote:
> On 03/05/2010 03:36 PM, Chris Johns wrote:
>> Joel Sherrill wrote:
>>> On 03/05/2010 06:20 AM, Aanjhan R wrote:
>> I also noticed the Wiki needs to change. Joel, are you able to copy
>> the wiki
>> to rtems.info so I can hack on the theme ?
>>
> Yes but I would prefer to get the Drupal live before
> tinkering with that if you don't mind.

I also prefer this.

> I would like to get the redirect rules working on rtems.info
> also. It occurred to me that we could add the setup for
> the "constant URL" content like license to rtems.info and
> debug it over there. When it works, we just move the rules.

Can the license be added to the durpal site ? I am sure we can make this
work. I think it would be much better in the durpal database.

I also think the flyers can be part of the durpal web site. You need to
upload them first then reference them on a page.

> Yes. We need to be careful to avoid making content disappear. :)

Should rtems.info be the old site for a while so user can locate
something that we missed ?

Chris