Eurotech ISIS

Tue Mar 9 20:58:47 UTC 2010

On 03/09/2010 02:49 PM, Matt Rippa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Has anyone worked with RTEMS on the ISIS PC104 board from
> Eurotech? http://www.eurotech.com/en/products/ISIS
>
> We're looking into this for a new data acquisition project.

Looks like just a PC with the normal PC type issues.

+ How do you plan to boot it? PXE?

+ What is the PCI Id of the NIC?  Probably an Intel
     NIC and the libbsd port kit should support it.

+ The NAND flash I will leave to Chris.  I think this is an
     issue if you want to write to the filesystem from
     RTEMS.

+ The GPS is special and will require some code.

Nice looking board overall.  But still just a PC and
we just have to examine the peripherals.

--joel