New RTEMS website

Mon Mar 15 00:41:14 UTC 2010

On 03/13/2010 01:44 PM, Santosh vattam wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> One small glitch, I seem to be having problems accessing the IRC logs
> of #rtems. The previous link was http://rtems.com/irclogs/#rtems.log
> which doesn't seem to be working. Has the URL been updated to a new
> one?

Is this fixed now?

What happened from an admin view is that the old
root html directory was replaced with a Drupal install.
Any content that we needed static URLs for (like Licenses)
or outside the website CVS  (like the irc logs), we have
had to realize and address.

Thanks for reporting this.  There are likely still mistakes
to be found.

--joel