Motorola MVME 2700 BSP

Tue Mar 30 16:34:12 UTC 2010

On 03/30/2010 09:57 AM, Robert S. Grimes wrote:

> [...]
This was an idea a few years ago to give a nod to various
people in the community.  The Ralf acronym worked well
for that file format and acknowledges the valuable
contributions Ralf Corsepius has made over the years.

When the capture/trace work is done, it will be CHRIS in honor of Chris
Johns.

Capture High Resolution Instrumentation System

So if you can think of how to name something after someone,
we are all for it.  I think it is a nice way to acknowledge them.