Support for authentication in ftpd

Arnout Vandecappelle arnout at mind.be
Wed May 5 12:44:20 UTC 2010

 Hoi all,

 I finally got around to preparing the patches for adding authentication to
ftpd.  I did use the rtems_shell_login_check_t function after all.

 Attached are two patches.  The first one just adds the authentication hook
and only gives access when authentication succeeds.  The second one does the
same, but adds another hook that allows you to define access permissions per
(file,user) combination.

 Comments are welcome.

 Regards,
 Arnout

--
Arnout Vandecappelle                               arnout at mind be
Senior Embedded Software Architect                 +32-16-286540