http://www.rtems.info/ftp is empty

Wed May 5 13:24:13 UTC 2010

I fixed this.  ftp contents on on a 1.5TB USB drive
on rtems.info.  Apparently the drive is going to sleep
and not waking up. :(

I have found things on the net about this and will
post more to ask for advice when I get off jury duty.
I have tried sdparms but must not be doing something
exactly right.

--joel