Virtual machine installation issue.

Kim George kim.george83 at yahoo.com
Fri May 7 02:21:27 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm having some trouble installing the Fedora virtual machine through Virtualbox on my Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic Koala) system.

When I try to boot the virtual machine the system freezes on the cursor.

I've never used Virtualbox before so I may have done something wrong. I created a new fedora linux machine and then when selecting the boot hard disk I've selected the use existing hard disk option and pointed to the  c++.vmdk file which I downloaded via torrent.

Has anyone experienced something similar that can suggest a workaround?

Cheers,

Kim George
Mechanical Engineer
Montreal Canada