RTEMS Benchmarks

Sun May 30 20:32:15 UTC 2010

On 05/30/2010 12:20 PM, Robert Deschambault wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have reviewed the CPU supplements for the SPARC processor for RTEMS
> v4.6.5 and notice that there is information on benchmarks and
> worksheets to calculate memory foot prints and so on.  In later
> versions of RTEMS there is not a specific manual for SPARC, but a
> compilation of similar information.  Do the benchmarks for the ERC32
> exist for the LEON2?  Do the worksheets still exist for later versions
> of RTEMS?

It was too much trouble to maintain and it was just the output
of the tmtests and spsize run on target hardware.  We don't have
all the target hardware so it just grew old.

I have attached the output of the tmtests running on
tsim-leon on the RTEMS CVS head.  I didn't check it in great
detail, so if something looks funny or if you have questions, just ask.

--joel