FAT Filesystem

Cláudio Silva claudiodcsilva at hotmail.com
Wed May 5 13:34:41 UTC 2010

Flush Cache command is defined on ATAPI Standard V7 (
http://www.t10.org/t13/project/d1532v1r4a-ATA-ATAPI-7.pdf ) page 131.

Command description:
This command is used by the host to request the device to flush the write
cache. If there is data in the write
cache, that data shall be written to the media. The BSY bit shall remain set
to one until all data has been
successfully written or an error occurs.
NOTE ? This command may take longer than 30 s to complete.

Cláudio