bfin ezlite 537 gdb make all error

Eugene Shvets lhj7362 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 13:05:38 UTC 2010

Well, I am confused.
First, I managed to build gcc. I remade and re-installed binutils and then
removed gcc-obj tar archieve.
However I cannot build gdb now.
 I don't use RPM because I don't understand what it is and I don't have a
clue how to work with it.
 However it is not important, I am building with configure\make.
 GDB make all gives an error (configured with ../gdb-7.2/configure
--target=bfin-rtems4.11  --prefix=/opt/rtems-4.11)
"configure: error: configuration bfin-unknown-rtems4.11 is unsupported."
I have a thought : there are 537 and 533 bsp's . However when I typed
--target=bfin-rtems4.11 I didn't specify which one I want to use. May the
error be that it is nesessary to specify somehow what bsp should be used?
 The major concern is gdb make all error now.
Another question : what does this link provide :
https://blackfin.uclinux.org/gf/project/toolchain/frs/
is it a ready toolchain ? I downloaded some files but could not get any use
of it.