bfin ezlite 537 gdb make all error

Eugene Shvets lhj7362 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 14:28:00 UTC 2010

>You are not providing sufficient information about what happens, nor are
>still have not providing any details about what you are trying to do.
  I am trying to install the nesessary tool to compile RTEMS on the host
computer.
I am following onlinedocs tutorial and currently on this step
http://rtems.org/onlinedocs/doc-current/share/rtems/html/started/started00051.html
--target was bfin-rtems4.11
When I execute make all I get error:
configure: error: configuration bfin-unknown-rtems4.11 is unsupported.
What else do you want me say?
>That said, I am sorry, but I am feeling you are wasting your and our time.
I am sorry you are feeling that way. I hope there is someone who can help
me.