bfin ezlite 537 gdb make all error

Ralf Corsepius ralf.corsepius at rtems.org
Tue Nov 9 05:29:05 UTC 2010

On 11/09/2010 06:07 AM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
>> FSF gdb-7.2 supports bfin-rtems* out of the box.
> eh ?  FSF gdb doesnt support any Blackfin target (yet).  failing on
> our part, but i havent been able to get our gdb-6.6 port working with
> latest gdb cvs quite right yet :(.
> -mike
You are right.

Our bfin-rtems*-gdb is based on gdb-6.5, with a patch applied we
received when gdb-6.5 was current. We then had expected it to enter FSF
gdb, but so far, to my knowledge this hasn't happened.

We are carrying it around without "because it still builds", but it's
actual usability is unknown.

Ralf