Stack full or something else?

João Rasta freakforever at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 16:50:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have an RTEMS POSIX API application which comes to a point that if a small
function (with some doubles passed as arguments) is called, the application
exits with an error. At first i thought of increasing the stack space. I did
this with CONFIGURE_POSIX_INIT_THREAD_STACK_SIZE but the problem remains
even if i remove all the contents of the function.

1) Am i setting up the stack size correctly? I think i am, but i ask just in
case..

2) Is there any other explanation to why a function call crashes the
application besides having a full stack? Again, i erased the function
contents..

Best,
JM