Stack full or something else?

João Rasta freakforever at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 19:05:41 UTC 2010

Hi Daron,

It is running on a LEON-3. The application exits raising the following
exception:

IU in error mode (tt = 0x07)

which is a memory access to an unaligned address. The last instruction is
this:

4003bd74  d0006034   ld  [%g1 + 0x34], %o0

I don't understand why i have this error. The code where this error is being
reported is compiled independently and then put in a library, but it uses
the same cross-compiler as the main source code. I don't think i'm doing
something wrong while compiling the library files, i use the same
compilation flags..

What can i be missing to have unaligned memory accesses?

Best,
JM