Installing MinGW RTEMS Tools

Ian Caddy ianc at goanna.iinet.net.au
Fri Oct 15 02:59:45 UTC 2010

On 15/10/2010 2:10 AM, Sam Lost wrote:
> I new to all this and I am having some problems installing the WIN32
> RTEMS Tools
> I have been following the documents listed below however after two day
> battling I am still stuck
> http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/MinGW_Tools_for_Windows#MSYS_-_Base

Just another note on this, the exe file that you talked about
"rtems4.10-tools-1.exe" will not install up to date tools as Chris
explained.

You need to get the 4.10 RTEMS tools from:

> ftp://ftp.rtems.org//pub/rtems/mingw32/4.10/

and untar them into the working directories in your msys environment.

I had updated the wiki page to show that some time ago.

regards,

Ian Caddy

--
Ian Caddy