How to write into Flash Memory (JS28F640 J3D75)?

Mick Davis mickd at goanna.iinet.net.au
Tue Oct 19 07:22:07 UTC 2010

Hi Detlef

For NOR flash devices, take a look at RTEMS' flash disk driver, which
will implement a filesystem for you.

The RTEMS filesystem is described in

http://wiki.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/RTEMS_File_System

which provides an example application that includes a flash device.

The source provides some more notes;

cpukit/libblock/src/flashdisk.c
c/src/libchip/flash/am29lv160.c

--