Yet more MinGW Build Issues

Sam Lost slostuk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 07:24:06 UTC 2010

I would be happy to use 4.10 however, the link given in the following
document is incorrect:

http://www.rtems.com/onlinedocs/doc-current/share/rtems/html/started/started00054.html

I used CVS to download the 4.10 tag and followed the directions in this
document with regard to bootstrap

http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/Quick_Start

However the script failed.

Is version 4.9.4 currently supported, can it be built under MinGW?

Regards

Sam