Yet more MinGW Build Issues

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Thu Oct 21 07:40:44 UTC 2010

On 10/21/2010 09:32 AM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 10/21/2010 09:24 AM, Sam Lost wrote:
> [...]
>> Is version 4.9.4 currently supported, can it be built under MinGW?
>
> Yes, it can be built under MinGW.  Check that you have everything in your PATH
> and that you use the right tool versions (autoconf, automake, m4, RTEMS tool
> chain).
>
> An alternative is to install a RPM based Linux in a virtual machine.
>
> [...]

If I would start using RTEMS with MinGW, I would download the tools in:

ftp://www.rtems.eu/pub/rtems/mingw32/4.11/

and use the CVS head.

That is what I currently do, and it works quite well (except that GDB has
problems with Windows 7 64-bit and the QEMU GDB server).

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 18 90 80 79-6
Fax     : +49 89 18 90 80 79-9