Yet more MinGW Build Issues

Sam Lost slostuk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 06:49:02 UTC 2010

Ok, however when I use 4.9 I get the same result:

I issued the following commands

export PATH="/c/opt/rtems-4.9/bin:$PATH
*** Note I think the following document has an error:
http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/MinGW_Tools_for_Windows#MSYS_-_Base
as you have to add /c/ to the documented path **

tar xjf rtems-4.9.4.tar.bz2
mkdir rtems-4.9.4-psim
cd rtems-4.9.4-psim
../rtems-4.9.4/configure --target=powerpc-rtems4.9 --enable-rtemsbsp=psim
--enable-cxx --enable-tests=samples
make install

Regards

Sam