RTEMS 4.10 Autoconf tools

Ian Caddy ianc at goanna.iinet.net.au
Thu Sep 9 07:45:18 UTC 2010

Hi All,

We are moving to RTEMS4.10 on a new target the Atmel AT91SAM9263
processor and I have just downloaded the latest Mingw toolset for ARM
and autotools from the RTEMS website.

> http://www.rtems.org/ftp/pub/rtems/windows/4.10/build-1/rtems4.10-tools-1.exe

After installing the ARM compiler and the autotools I am having problems
building RTEMS.

During the bootstrap I get the following error:

configure.ac:5: error: Autoconf version 2.65 or higher is required
configure.ac:5: the top level

The version of autoconf contained in the autotools package was:

ianc at IANC-WS /
$ autoconf --version
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.62

It is definitely finding the 4.10 installed version as in:

$ which autoconf
/c/opt/rtems-4.10/bin/autoconf

Is there a simple solution to this problem that I am missing?

regards,

Ian Caddy

--
Ian Caddy