RTEMS 4.10 Autoconf tools

Ian Caddy ianc at goanna.iinet.net.au
Thu Sep 9 08:26:24 UTC 2010

On 9/09/2010 3:59 PM, Sebastian Huber wrote:
> On 09/09/2010 09:45 AM, Ian Caddy wrote:
> [...]
>> configure.ac:5: error: Autoconf version 2.65 or higher is required
>> configure.ac:5: the top level
> [...]
>> Is there a simple solution to this problem that I am missing?
> [...]
>
> Download the latest Autoconf, unpack it and run 'configure
> --prefix=/opt/rtems-4.10&&  make install' in the MSYS shell.

Thanks, but the problem is the download the latest autotools step...I am
still trying to find it for mingw.  The rest is no problems.

The basic problem though is the build tools for Windows for RTEMS-4.10
need to have the autotools changed as they will not build RTEMS 4.10.

regards,

Ian Caddy

--
Ian Caddy