Problems getting started with PC686 BSP

Till Straumann strauman at slac.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 15 16:22:40 UTC 2010

I'd try the same grub (boot sector + further stages + menu)
you are using on your laptop with qemu in order to find out
if it's a problem of that particular grub.

If that doesn't help - grep the grub sources for ERR_EXEC_FORMAT
to find the places that could cause the error message you observe.
Maybe that gives you a clue...

HTH
-- Till