How do I use rtems_termios_bufsize?! No doc!

João Rasta freakforever at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 11:54:15 UTC 2010

Hi all,

Finally i got this issues all solved (at least for now). I struggled a bit
to get the APBUART rtems driver working, i had to make a slight modification
to the driver so it could coexist with the console driver for the stdio
dedicated UART and figure out some undocumented stuff about the driver
manager initialization. The APBUART driver worked correctly and i see no
problems using the UART assigned to APBUART driver in full-duplex mode,
contrary to what happened to the console driver (console.c).

Best,
JM