RTEMS 4.10 Autoconf tools

Ian Caddy ianc at goanna.iinet.net.au
Fri Sep 10 06:13:12 UTC 2010

On 10/09/2010 2:02 PM, Yann Sionneau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had the same errors, it turned out to be because I compiled gcc with
> an outdated version of newlib.
>
> A simple fix that worked for me was to compile gcc with the latest
> newlib source code.
>
> I followed this tutorial on rtems wiki page :
> http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/Building_the_RTEMS_toolset_on_Ubuntu

Thanks for that, but I was trying to explain that our Ubuntu built tools
were working OK for our BSP, it was the Mingw pre-built tools that were
not working for us.

I have put the information in another email, but it turns out the wiki
points the mingw tools to the wrong spot for 4.10 as the tools are outdated.

I am in the process of updating to the tools that Ralph pointed to now
for mingw.

regards,

Ian C.

--