[GSoC project] Implementation of ISO9660 filesystem

Tue Apr 5 13:57:41 UTC 2011

Christophe.. none of this should particularly scare you off. :-D
It is just the way open source is.

Any refactoring for file system infrastructure clarity
improvements you and your mentor encounter
should be included.   I don't personally see the
mount issue as part of your GSoC proposal.  If you
want to include it as potential "bonus work" if
you get done early, then do so.  But it is
independent of the ISO9660 file system.

--joel