POSIX test suites

Cui Xiang medivhc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 09:04:45 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 15:36, Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Greetings!
>
> I was going through this proposal of having a POSIX compliance test suite at:
>
>  http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/POSIXComplianceTestSuite
>
> It mentions that there are existing test suites available for
> individual projects like glibc. Could you please list what are the
> others' available with possible URLs/links to them?
>
> Thanks!

I'm sorry I don't get what your question is. Did you mean the proposal
I wrote in RTEMSSummerOfCode page?

In the proposal, I mention others. I want to emphasize that If I
improve the scripts for the POSIX compliance test suite, the scripts
should be used for other than POSIX compliance suites like sptests or
tmtests.
And there are other POSIX compliance test suites from which I can
learn how to write test cases e.g

http://www.tuxera.com/community/posix-test-suite/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/posixtest/