M68K (mcpu=cpu32)issues with latest tool chain

Kirspel, Kevin kevin.kirspel at optimedical.com
Fri Apr 1 21:15:37 UTC 2011

The statement below if true will try and do 32-bit compares/copies (fast).  If false, it will compare/copy byte by byte (slow).

if (!UNALIGNED (s1, s2))

The first instance of my crash is on a strcmp() call in find_handler() (mount-mgr.c).  I have not tracked down why its failing.  I will probably have to take a look at the disassembly to do so.  I think you may be right about GCC.  In my system, I don't need my m68k processor to run on RTEMS version 4.10.  I'll probably revert back to 4.9 for that processor.