Lua and RTEMS integration status

Fri Apr 22 14:12:31 UTC 2011

On 04/22/2011 08:52 AM, Cristian Paul Peñaranda Rojas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I remenber i saw some mails and irc channel chat about lua integration in
> rtems by a custom shell command? (using luam i guess).
>
> I wanted to know is somebody still working on it and have some code
> already working about this integration...

Peter Dufault has Lua working with Mongoose httpd on his
project.

One of the Google Summer of Code projects is to integrate
Lua and make it an alternative to the current shell.  It
would be also be available for scripting.  My goal for the
effort is for it to be able to use all RTEMS Shell commands.