rtems++ test stub, how to compile it?

Mogens Dybæk Christensen MogensD.Christensen at man.eu
Mon Aug 8 15:12:57 UTC 2011

Hi

I am new to this list, but could not find anything relevant in the archives.

rtems4.10.0/c/src/librtems++ contains a small C++ wrapper, that partly maps the classic API into C++ classes.

The teststub is in rtems4.10.0/testsuites/libtest/rtems++. - Till now we have not succeeded in building the teststub.

It appears not to be known by the makefiles, even if we specify all tests to be built.

What is the hint?  Is this obsolete code?

--
Mogens Dybæk Christensen
Software Engineer