Year 2038 problem

Wed Aug 17 17:48:59 UTC 2011

These haven't been reviewed for a while but were accurate when written. The score tod changed around 4.8 to use timespec or u64 nanoseconds since epoch so score tod overflow are out of date. Should annotate it is some version and older.

http://www.rtems.com/wiki/index.php/TimeRepresentationLimits

This used to be in the faq

 http://www.rtems.com/onlinedocs/releases/rtemsdocs-4.6.5/share/rtems/html/FAQ/FAQ00098.html

I swear I have a report on this issue but am on travel. I will try to find it when I can.

--joel