Ethernet PHY drivers

John Teller jsteller at spottydog.us
Wed Dec 7 02:57:07 UTC 2011

I've been working lately with the MII stuff from NetBSD - basically it's
what FreeBSD uses.  It's not so complex that it couldn't be a reasonable
port to RTEMS.  There's some auto-detection stuff that may not be
desirable and the hooks into the O/S are different.  The nice thing
about that design is that it can be left out entirely for smaller
deployments.

For testing I can set up at least two Blackfin environments, one of
which is the BF527 EZ-Kit, the other is a BF537 Stamp.

---JST