rtems-vc list?

Wed Dec 7 19:56:13 UTC 2011

On 12/07/2011 12:16 PM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> Hi,
>
> seems to me as if the rtems-vc list doesn't work.
>
> At least, I haven't received any mail from rtems-vc for a couple of days.
>
> This also reflect in this list's archive not having received updates
> since Dec. 2nd:
> http://www.rtems.org/pipermail/rtems-vc/2011-December/date.html
It broke during the OS upgrade as you know.  Chris' script
setup broke.  You provided an RPM to address it.

I poked at it enough to see that the shell script itself is running
and does appear to be sending email.  Jeff and I have tracked it
down to mailman rejecting the messages.  We are investigating.

When it is fixed, I will touch the timestamps of when the last
vc mail was generated and run it by hand.  That will generate
messages for the past ~10 days.  So you will know when it is
fixed. :)