rtems-vc list?

Fri Dec 9 00:43:45 UTC 2011

On 12/08/2011 05:49 PM, Chris Johns wrote:
> On 9/12/11 2:32 AM, Jeff Mayes wrote:
>> AFAIK, the only way to see that is by logging into the web interface as Chris.
> The logs for mailman are under /var/log/mailman on rtems.org. As far as
> mailman is concerned everything looks ok to me. Also the smtp logs look ok.
>
> The cron log on rtbf64a shows no activity after the upgrade apart from
> me and my entry for the vc posts. I have no idea how f16 manages this
> stuff now so will leave this for those who do.

I have started crond.  I think I have it set to start after a reboot
but that will have to be tested tomorrow.

I don't know whether it died or wasn't enabled after the upgrade.

It ran at 18:40 localtime.  I can tell because the timestamp
files have that time.  It looks like mail is showing up now.

--joel