Heads Up.. Starting 4.10.2 Release Process

Fri Dec 9 14:34:57 UTC 2011

Hi,

It is time to release 4.10.2.  The process takes
some time as it requires do a test build of all
BSPs. When that finishes successfully, the release
mechanics can begin.

I will leave things building over the weekend
and hope 4.10.2 will be out early next week.

I will work the "next last" release in the 4.9
series after that. I keep saying each 4.9 release
is the last and then make another.  4.9 is turning
into the Who.  How many final tours did they have?