Git Conversion Imminent - CVS Going Read Only

Tue Dec 13 00:45:45 UTC 2011

Hi,

Thanks to all the hard work by Amar and Chris with
support from Jeff and I, we are pleased to announce
that in about 48 hours, the CVS Repository will
be put into a read only mode for a final conversion.

This is in accord with Phase 3 of the Transition Plan
as discussed on the wiki at:

http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/CVStoGit

The target time to turn off write permissions to
CVS is 1500 CST (Huntsville time) Wednesday. Per
the plan, it could take up to a week to have the
git repository available.

Thanks.

--joel