MPC5634M starting point

Thomas Doerfler Thomas.Doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Fri Dec 30 21:38:00 UTC 2011

Andrei,

I am off site now, but my colleague Sebastian Huber is currently working
on the MPC55xx BSP, also adapting it to the MPC5674F, see

http://wiki.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/MPC5674FEVB

But you should upgrade to the latest git version of RTEMS to work with it.

wkr,

Thomas.

The mpc55xx BSP is a framework, including adaptions for various boards
and chips, therefore it won't compile for a target "mpc55xx".