dynamic loading in 4.11

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Fri Dec 2 22:01:47 UTC 2011

On 2/12/11 11:11 PM, Oleg Moroz wrote:
> init.c.4.o:(.data+0x30): undefined reference to `Init'
>
> How can i fix this?

This is fixed on head. The bsp shared code has a weak Init and if built
provides Init and main becomes the entry point. The erc32 BSP does not
have this. I attach the patch I use on 4.10. I have resisted committing
it to the 4.10 branch because it is a functional change.

> P.S. When i'm building rtl-host i have some errors about missing
> "native-elf-format.h" (i've copied it to build-linux2 directory, and it
> fixed the problem)

Thanks. I will take a look.

Chris